Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Sam Berlin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/10 19:33:22 UTC

Equivalent of Maven javadoc w/ -Daggregate=true?

Hi Folks,

Is there any common/good way to do the equiv of

  mvn javadoc:javadoc -Daggregate=true

?

aggregate=true tells mvn's javadoc target to build one consolidated
javadoc for all the components within it.  It's trivial to do a normal
javadoc-per-module with Ivy -- you just use subant and call javadoc on
each dependency.  However, I can't seem to figure out a good way to
get an aggregate javadoc.  I'd need to have all the compiled
dependencies listed as a classpath for the <javadoc> target and also
have all the source files in a fileset.  Has anyone figured this out?
It may be a lot easier than I'm thinking.

Thanks!

Sam