Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/16 05:58:42 UTC

Need site file renamed in svn to fix invalid file name on windows

I get the following error during an svn update due to the Wiki page
having an asterisk and question mark as part of the name:

Error: Can't check path
'C:\dev\asf\incubator\activemq\site\How+do+I+deploy+activemq-ra-*.rar+to+weblogic?':
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

I have renamed the wiki page to "How to deploy activemq-ra-version.rar
to weblogic"

Can a committer please rename the svn file:

    activemq/site/How+do+I+deploy+activemq-ra-*.rar+to+weblogic?

to:

    activemq/site/How+to+deploy+activemq-ra-*.rar+to+weblogic

and regenerate the site so users on windows can check out the activemq
site files.

Thanks,

John