Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2014/02/25 00:34:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Summer Spring 2014 Summit (and signups!)

Hi all,

this is a reminder / announcement of the upcoming Spring Summit. This is held right after the ApacheCon (in Denver) main sessions, Thursday-Friday April 10-11. Please sign up ASAP on the Summit page if you plan on attending:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2014+Summit

If you don’t have write permissions on the Wiki, reply directly to me or Miles Libbey.

ApacheCon is held Mon-Wed that same week, more details at

	http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america

Everyone is welcome to join the Summit, ApacheCon, or both!

— Leif

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Summer Spring 2014 Summit (and signups!)

Posted by ashok kumar <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Summer Spring 2014 Summit (and signups!)

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
Everyone,

Gentle reminder, please sign up on either the Wiki below, or on this Doodle (I will copy the doodle submissions to the Wiki).

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2014+Summit
	http://doodle.com/yeyh6i7zmpsq46ww

This is an event for developers, devops, users, and anyone interested in Traffic Server! And remember, the ApacheCon 2014 conference is Mon-Wed this same week, where Apache Traffic Server has a full day track on Wednesday! Don’t miss amc, bcall, JvD, Kit and psudaemon’s awesome presentations! The full schedule for ACNA’14 is available at

	http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/schedule

Cheers,

— Leif

Begin forwarded message: