Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Denis Simonneau <ds...@ptc.com> on 2001/10/22 16:43:44 UTC

Tomcat /Apache Security Exception

Hello all,

I've configured two machines, one with Apache and the other one with
Tomcat and the application I want to access to.
But when I'm trying to access to the servlet, I 've the following error.

Does anybody has an idea ?

Thanks for any help

Denis

access: access allowed (java.lang.RuntimePermission
accessDeclaredMembers)
access: access allowed (java.lang.RuntimePermission
accessDeclaredMembers)
access: access allowed (java.util.PropertyPermission line.separator
read)
HTTPGateway Exception:
        An exception occured while processing the request.
        wt.util.WTRemoteException: Unable to invoke remote method;
nested exception is:
        java.rmi.ServerRuntimeException: Server exception; nested
exception is:
        java.lang.SecurityException: access denied
java.lang.SecurityException: access denied
        at
wt.method.RemoteMethodServer.invoke(RemoteMethodServer.java:752)
        at wt.httpgw.HTTPGateway.processRequest(HTTPGateway.java:259)
        at
wt.httpgw.HTTPGatewayServlet.service(HTTPGatewayServlet.java:201)
        at
wt.httpgw.HTTPAuthGatewayServlet.service(HTTPAuthGatewayServlet.java:77)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:404)

        at
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:797)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp13ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Ajp13ConnectionHandler.java:160)

        at

        at

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
2001-10-22 04:38:38 - Ctx( /Windchill ): 500 R( /Windchill +
/servlet/WindchillAuthGW + null) No detailed message