Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/05/28 09:38:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel-K Runtime 0.3.3

Hello all:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel-K runtime 0.3.3.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1137

Tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-k-runtime-parent-0.3.3

Source release package:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1137/org/apache/camel/k/apache-camel-k-runtime/0.3.3/apache-camel-k-runtime-0.3.3-source-release.zip

This release adds some important bug fixes and improvements.

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel-K 0.3.3

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------
Apache Camel PMC Chair
Apache Karaf Committer
Apache Servicemix PMC Member
Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel-K Runtime 0.3.3

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------
Apache Camel PMC Chair
Apache Karaf Committer
Apache Servicemix PMC Member
Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 4:09:14 PM GMT+2, Alex Dettinger <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

+1 (binding)

It looks "kamel run --dev examples/resources-route.groovy" issues
"java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: platform"
But it's not linked to this release, I will make sure an issue exist to
track this.

Well done,
Alex

Posted by Alex Dettinger <al...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

---

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hello all,

This vote passed with

five +1 (binding): Luca Burgazzoli, Andrea Cosentino, Alex Dettinger, Zoran Regvart, Claus Ibsen

Thanks.

I'm promoting the artifacts.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------
Apache Camel PMC Chair
Apache Karaf Committer
Apache Servicemix PMC Member
Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

+1 (binding)

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel-K Runtime 0.3.3

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
+1 (binding)

Tthanks for creating a release Andrea, I'm going to repeat myself, I
think releasing often will help/is helping in building a community
around Camel K. There will be imperfections and no release will be
perfect, but getting these as soon as we can into hands of users so
they can test and provide feedback is crucial.

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart