Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com> on 2013/01/14 20:21:25 UTC

Website Logo

Can someone please goto;

http://flex.apache.org/v2/about-assets.html

And tell me those two images are the same (I think they are not). I
know the main logo has been messed up. What it looks like is somebody
enlarged it a bit and it got compressed, it is washed out and slightly
pixelated.

I know they aren't the same image, the source image needs to be used
to produce a larger exported logo.

I will fix it if at least two people agree with me.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Re: Website Logo

Posted by Avi Kessner <ak...@gmail.com>.
Its interesting that on both my Android and Pc chrome browser they look the
same to me. Amazing what a differently configured color profile will do.

Re: Website Logo

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.

Re: Website Logo

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.

Re: Website Logo

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website Logo

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hit send too early… The header one has better colors if you ask me (possibly because of the color profile).

Re: Website Logo

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website Logo

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.

Re: Website Logo

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
On Mac Safari, the header logo is larger than the other one, but the colors
look the same to me.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team