Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Shavindri Dissanayake <sh...@wso2.com> on 2015/04/23 10:40:56 UTC

[Docs] Verifying user roles and actions

Hi Devs,

I updated the roles and the actions that can be carried out by Stratos
users [1].
Could you please take a look and confirm/share input on the content please.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+User+Roles+and+Permissions

Thanks & Regards
Shavindri Dissanayake
Technical Writer
LinkedIn Profile
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=112227277&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>
Mob: 0779966739

WSO2 Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Re: [Docs] Verifying user roles and actions

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Thanks, Shavindri!

Regards,
Mariangela