Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2015/03/02 15:13:27 UTC

Downloads page returning 500 Internal Server Error?

Hi,

I keep getting 500 Internal Server Error from
http://sling.apache.org/downloads.cgi . Is it just me ?

Robert

Re: Downloads page returning 500 Internal Server Error?

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2015-03-02 at 15:19 +0100, Konrad Windszus wrote:
> Maybe that was me. I just noticed that the URL to the Sling IDE always contained two slashes (because the variable “preferred" always ends with a slash). Therefore I changed in the downloads.html from

> May that have caused the issue?

That would be quite strange, and I think I saw this issue sometimes in
the past. What's strange is that
http://sling.us.apache.org/downloads.cgi works while
http://sling.eu.apache.org/downloads.cgi does not ...

Filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9215