Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Don Hass <do...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/16 18:08:47 UTC

AutoCompleteTextField PostCallHandler Issue

There seems to be an issue with the AutoCompleteTextField not calling
registered postCallHandlers.

I noticed there was an old submission in the old forum (link below) that was
never answered for wicket-1.2.3 back in Feb 07.
http://www.nabble.com/AutoCompleteTextField-issue-%28wicket-1.2.3%29-tf3267567.html
Old AutoCompleteTextField Thread

This still appears to happen in the yesterdays 1.3 SVN trunk.

Anyone else seen this issue?  Should an issue be opened?

It was noticed as a result of a page level feedback indicator as described
in:

http://www.nabble.com/Ajax-refresh-feedback-tf2461118.html
Ajax-refresh-feedback Thread

Re: AutoCompleteTextField PostCallHandler Issue

Posted by Don Hass <do...@gmail.com>.
Oops, my mistake.  Sorry bout that Eelco.

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Don Hass <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.