Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by chitrapatel <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/30 14:45:42 UTC

Re: How to get values of external file field(s) in Solr query?

I have implemented ExternalFileField in solr. But I am not able to write
values into external file "external_BestSellerTest" that is located into
~\data directory inside solr core.

My application and Solr Server were physically separated on two place.
Application will calculate a score and generate a file for
ExternalFileField. So, I need to post this external file into solr
directory. How to do this?

Help me to write values into that external file.