Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tena Sakai <ts...@gallo.ucsf.edu> on 2010/07/30 22:35:45 UTC

How do I tell if I am using APR or JSSE?

Hi,

I am using tomcat 6.0.14 on a Redhat linux.
I would like to get SSL working on this server and I am trying to digest SSL Configuration HOW-TO document ( http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/ssl-howto.html).  In the section “Edit the Tomcat Configuration File” it says: If the installation uses APR...then...

How can I tell if my tomcat is using APR or it is using JSSE?  Is it possible it is not using either?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Tena Sakai
tsakai@gallo.ucsf.edu

Re: How do I tell if I am using APR or JSSE?

Posted by Tena Sakai <ts...@gallo.ucsf.edu>.
Thank you Mark.
Mine is using JSSE.

Regards,