Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by teh j <to...@yahoo.com.au> on 2001/03/09 00:13:26 UTC

tomcat logging

hi guys

just wondering if somebody can help me out

i was looking at the page for resin
(http://www.caucho.com/products/resin/java_tut/debug.xtp)
which is anohter jsp engine.

In the url above, it mentioned that resin supports
logging/tracing of program execution. This would be
most useful for debugging of an application me
thinks...

Does tomcat have any kind of support that is similar
to this? If so, how do i use it?

thanks!

Jason

Re: tomcat logging

Posted by Anuj Agrawal <ag...@lucent.com>.
You might want to look at using Log4j - it appears to be supported in Tomcat, and
provides highly configurable logging very easily.  Log4j is another Jakarta
subproject.
Anuj.