Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Janap <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 15:48:41 UTC

Export Datatable to PDF(Report)

Hello all,

Is there any implementation where I can export the contents of a Datatable
to a Report(PDF format)??
I know that it involves using a dynamic Report generation technology like
BIRT.

I hope the question is not too BIRT specific...was just wondering incae
someone had a similar requirement.

best wishes
Janap

Re: Export Datatable to PDF(Report)