Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com> on 2005/05/23 10:08:21 UTC

RE: sTRUTS 1.3 - chain flow / solved

Hello,
	Looks like I found a way to make it work! :-)
I have submitted the code to Frank..surely he'll find way to optimize
it..
For now, I had to extend few commands (SelectAction, ValidateActionForm,
PopulateActionForm & SelectForward) and I had to rewrite struts
chain-config.xml to use my own commands...

Thanx to all of you who gave me precious hints!

Regards
	Marco

RE: sTRUTS 1.3 - chain flow / solved

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com>.
Hello Frank
	Not at all... just give me couple of days to tidy it up
And test also validations samples (which I trust they work since
I haven't altered the way strutsws work..)....

Thanx for your help!
I'll send you 'tidy code' in couple of days.

Regards
	marco

Fantastic work!  I haven't had a chance to look at what you sent me yet,

but I definitely look forward to doing so.  Would you have any objection

to me putting your code out on SF in CVS, maybe as a separate branch?
That way others can benefit from your efforts.

Take care,
Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti