Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by shantanu chawla <sh...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/11 23:43:59 UTC

Axis 2 compile time error.

I am trying to create a webservice client using Axis2. While compiling
it is giving me this error. Can anyone give any clue related to what
can be the issue.

Thanks

org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: java.lang.IllegalStateException
	at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:206)
	at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMDocumentImpl.getOMDocumentElement(OMDocumentImpl.java:144)
	at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.getDocumentElement(StAXOMBuilder.java:322)
	at test.clientregistration.ClientRegistrationStub.toOM(ClientRegistrationStub.java:498)
	at test.clientregistration.ClientRegistrationStub.toEnvelope(ClientRegistrationStub.java:512)
	at test.clientregistration.ClientRegistrationStub.AuthorizeClient(ClientRegistrationStub.java:102)
	at shantanu.TestingAxis2.main(TestingAxis2.java:15)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Jsr173$XMLStreamReaderForString.next(Jsr173.java:1110)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Jsr173$SyncedJsr173.next(Jsr173.java:1138)
	at org.apache.axis2.util.StreamWrapper.next(StreamWrapper.java:68)
	at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:123)
	... 6 more

Shantanu Chawla
--
Graduate Student
Department of Computer Science,

Re: Axis 2 compile time error.

Posted by shantanu chawla <sh...@gmail.com>.
I downloaded the axis2 nightly build but I am still getting the same errror.

I am using axis2 code generation eclipse plugin to generate the client stub.
but in my  build path i am referencing the axis2 nightly build lib files.

I wonder where and which state is throwing exception. my client code
is like this.

public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception  {

ClientRegistrationStub stub = new ClientRegistrationStub();
		AuthorizeClientDocument doc = AuthorizeClientDocument.Factory.newInstance();
		AuthorizeClientResponseDocument resp= stub.AuthorizeClient(doc);
		AuthorizeClientResponseDocument.AuthorizeClientResponse res=
resp.getAuthorizeClientResponse();
		System.out.println(res.toString());
}

Thanks