Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Štěpán Roh <st...@islandia.cz> on 2006/04/10 16:18:29 UTC

Problem with parallel lifecycle

Hello.

While playing with Maven 2 I tried to create a new plugin which uses
parallel lifecycle (@execute phase="compile"). But I discovered
something which may or may not be bug, so I thought I better ask here:

I have pom project which includes two modules, both jar projects, let's
name them A and B (and pom project be named P). B depends on A. Neither
B nor A nor P are installed in remote or local repository.

When I execute from P

  mvn compile

... it compiles without a problem. When I do

  mvn my:plugin::goal

... it fails on compilation of B saying that A can not be resolved.

Finally if I do

  mvn compile my:plugin::goal

... it works.

Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong? Maven is 2.0.3.

Please CC me as I am not subscribed. Thank you.

Have a nice day.

Stepan Roh