Posted to user@spark.apache.org by nit <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/17 02:54:44 UTC

spark-ec2 script with Tachyon

Hi,

It seems that spark-ec2 script deploys Tachyon module along with other
setup.
I am trying to use .persist(OFF_HEAP) for RDD persistence, but on worker I
see this error
--
 Failed to connect (2) to master localhost/127.0.0.1:19998 :

--
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address               Foreign Address
State

Does Tachyon on EC work out of the box? or does it requite further
configuration ?

Am I supposed to set  "spark.tachyonStore.url" to Masters IP ?

Re: spark-ec2 script with Tachyon

Posted by mrm <ma...@skimlinks.com>.
Hi,

Did you manage to figure this out? I would appreciate if you could share the
answer.