Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de> on 2008/07/22 19:59:50 UTC

newb question - full text search

i'm looking for a sample to do a query on text in stored content (PDF
files). I was succesful in developing that in using Jackrabbit
standalone but how would I do that using Sling? Thanks for your help

Maruan

Re: newb question - full text search

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi, thank you for the information which is exactly what I was looking
for.

Kind regards - Maruan

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,