Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Steven Jacobs <sj...@ucr.edu> on 2013/09/26 20:45:45 UTC

Contributor License Agreement

Here is my Contributor License Agreement.
-Steven Jacobs

Re: Contributor License Agreement

Posted by Vinayak Borkar <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jochen,

I have had the same thing happen to me before. It appears as though the
mailing list (vxquery-dev) does not keep attachments depending on the
extension. Is there any way to make attachments work properly?

Thanks,
Vinayak

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
It should be fine.  I see the attachment and it is signed.

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Steven,

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Steven,

Posted by James Carman <jc...@apache.org>.
Dear Steven Jacobs,

This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been filed in the Apache Software Foundation records.

If you have been invited as a committer, please advise the project PMC that your ICLA has been filed.

Warm Regards,

-- James Carman
Assistant Secretary, Apache Software Foundation