Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by ray wong <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/16 12:07:11 UTC

Task #c9fa484f: Add property names to javadoc

Hi,

I am currently a full stack web developer. I have university experience on
Java, and my hobby small project. I am wonder if I can help with the Apache
Fluo project, and gain more experience of Java during the process.

Best,
Ming

Re: Task #c9fa484f: Add property names to javadoc

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 8:07 AM, ray wong <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently a full stack web developer. I have university experience on
> Java, and my hobby small project. I am wonder if I can help with the Apache
> Fluo project, and gain more experience of Java during the process.

Would you be interested in working on the following isssue?

https://github.com/apache/fluo/issues/921