Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Ma...@pswmail.osm.com on 2000/12/15 18:06:34 UTC

RE:

Please Remove my address from the mailing list.
Anybody could help me removing the address:
madalam@osm.com

Thank you

Re:

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
MadalaM@pswmail.osm.com wrote:

> Please Remove my address from the mailing list.
> Anybody could help me removing the address:
> madalam@osm.com
>
> Thank you

Instructions on how to unsubscribe were included in the message you received
when you initially subscribed.  Simply send an empty mail message to
SLIDE-DEV-UNSUBSCRIBE@JAKARTA.APACHE.ORG.

If this does not work (because you are now using a different mail address than
that you originally subscribed under), the error message you get back will
include instructions on how to unsubscribe an alternate address.

Craig McClanahan

Re:

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
MadalaM@pswmail.osm.com wrote:

> Please Remove my address from the mailing list.
> Anybody could help me removing the address:
> madalam@osm.com

hat's all.

Giacomo