Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Kun Ren <re...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/28 02:30:16 UTC

HDFS Federation

Hi Genius,

I have two questions about the HDFS Federation:
(1) Since there are multiple namenodes,  there should be some code that
analysis the client request and transfer  the request to the appropriate
namenode, could you please point to me where I can find the related code?

(2) .Also just confirm that the Hadoop 2.7.2 support HDFS Federation, but
in default there is only 1 namenode, is this correct? Meanwhile, do you
think it is possible to configure the HDFS Fderation in the pseudo
distributed mode in one node?

Thanks so much in advance.

Best,
Kun Ren

Re: HDFS Federation

Posted by Kun Ren <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot.

Re: HDFS Federation

Posted by Akira AJISAKA <aj...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.

Re: HDFS Federation

Posted by Akira AJISAKA <aj...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.

Re: HDFS Federation

Posted by Akira AJISAKA <aj...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.

Re: HDFS Federation

Posted by Akira AJISAKA <aj...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.

Re: HDFS Federation

Posted by Kun Ren <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, Akira.

When the Federation is disabled, I can view the namenode from
http://localhost:50070

Do you know where is the 50070 come form or where to set it? If I configure

Re: HDFS Federation

Posted by Kun Ren <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, Akira.

Re: HDFS Federation