Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Ronald Pieterse <rp...@tripolis.com> on 2006/11/27 14:41:06 UTC

Committer name in build report

In some issues on Nabble I read that it is default to get the
committer's name in the build report. I'm using 1.0.3 but I do not see
the name of the committer in the build report. Is there something I can
set or reset to get this working?

THNX.

Re: Committer name in build report

Posted by Anoop kumar V <an...@gmail.com>.
This is something that is not working for me too. When I read the features,
I thot that this was included. We use CVS and the committer has never been
displayed on the report.

Anoop

--
Thanks and best regards,