Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2017/05/22 11:36:00 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1795497 - in /jackrabbit/oak/branches/1.6: ./ oak-run/pom.xml oak-run/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/run/Utils.java oak-run/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/run/DataStoreCheckTest.java

On 18/05/2017 11:00, amitj@apache.org wrote:
> Author: amitj
> Date: Thu May 18 10:00:08 2017
> New Revision: 1795497

> Log:
> OAK-6229: NPE when running datastorecheck command with S3
>
> - Merge r1795475 from trunk
> - Added explicit dependency to httpcore-4.4.4 and httpclient-4.5.2 as stale versions not supported by the latest aws-java-sdk were being pulled in by solr
> - Added explicit dependency to jackson core, annotations and databind as stale versions not supported by the latest aws-java-sdk, were being pulled in by oak-http

Looks like this is the best candidate for the following error. Didn't
try reverting and there were few more commits after this one not on
dependencies though.

    /oak-run-1.8-SNAPSHOT.jar size (40321219) too large. Max. is 38000000

I'm going to increase the size to 41MB but I ask next time to run
locally a build before committing

Davide

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 22/05/2017 14:41, Amit Jain wrote:
> Do note that what you are talking about here is a commit to the 1.6 branch.
> The trunk version should already be pulling these dependencies from March
> when the aws dependency was updated.

As I said I didn't do a proper investigation but simply went through
commits looking for pom and dependencies update.

Nevertheless I increased it to 41 which is fine.

D.

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Amit Jain <am...@ieee.org>.
Do note that what you are talking about here is a commit to the 1.6 branch.
The trunk version should already be pulling these dependencies from March
when the aws dependency was updated.

Thanks
Amit

Posted by Amit Jain <am...@ieee.org>.