Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> on 2004/10/13 13:57:19 UTC

Package renamed (was RE: [Myfaces-develop] CVS transfer plan)

Okay all,
it is done.

The packages are now named 'org.apache.*'
Special thanks to Oliver, how guided me :)

The tarball is available on
http://www.apache.org/~matzew/myfaces-apache-cvsroot.tar.bz2

So now the tar could be imported
into CVS of Apache Incubator.