Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christophe MALIGORNE <cm...@odaxys.fr> on 2000/09/01 09:02:27 UTC

RE: caching of cocoon

the latest cvs version of cocoon is cocoon2.
and i can't use it because my Servlet Engine is jserv wich is not Servlet
2.x compliant.

Is it not possible to use cocoon caching with V 1.7.4 ?

I have to wit about 30s to have my document.
the output is a pdf document about 20 pages.
Can i improve my performance ?

Thanks.
Christophe.