Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com> on 2002/03/20 22:20:46 UTC

[VOTE] Final release of Tomcat 3.3.1

I believe it is an appropriate time to release the HEAD of jakarta-tomcat
as Tomcat 3.3.1.  Also, as part of this release, I play to sync up
the jakarta-tomcat-connectors/utils to ensure that there are no
regressions in its tomcat-utils.jar with respect to the one in
Tomcat 3.3.1.

Vote to release jakarta-tomcat HEAD as Tomcat 3.3.1

[ ] +1  I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
[ ] +0  I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it.
[ ] -0  I not in favor of the release
[ ] -1  I am opposed to the release because:

Re: [VOTE] Final release of Tomcat 3.3.1

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@binarix.com>.
On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 08:20, Larry Isaacs wrote:
> I believe it is an appropriate time to release the HEAD of jakarta-tomcat
> as Tomcat 3.3.1.  Also, as part of this release, I play to sync up
> the jakarta-tomcat-connectors/utils to ensure that there are no
> regressions in its tomcat-utils.jar with respect to the one in
> Tomcat 3.3.1.

> Vote to release jakarta-tomcat HEAD as Tomcat 3.3.1
>
> [X] +1  I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
> [ ] +0  I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it.
> [ ] -0  I not in favor of the release
> [ ] -1  I am opposed to the release because:

Well, more like +0.1, since I'm rather busy these days...

Bojan

PS. To everyone that actually contributed code, big congrats!

Re: [VOTE] Final release of Tomcat 3.3.1

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.

Posted by "Jose M. Palomar" <jo...@talika.org>.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: [VOTE] Final release of Tomcat 3.3.1

Posted by co...@covalent.net.
On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Larry Isaacs wrote:

> I believe it is an appropriate time to release the HEAD of jakarta-tomcat
> as Tomcat 3.3.1.  Also, as part of this release, I play to sync up
> the jakarta-tomcat-connectors/utils to ensure that there are no
> regressions in its tomcat-utils.jar with respect to the one in
> Tomcat 3.3.1.

And hopefully remove the duplicated code as soon as 3.3.1 is out :-)

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.