Posted to builds@apache.org by Lance Albertson <la...@osuosl.org> on 2019/12/10 20:55:53 UTC

[Hosting] Upstream network issues on Internet2

All,

We've been noticing quite a bit of network flapping external to the OSL
network that's impacting our internet connection. Our upstream provider
NERO has replied with the following explanation:

Internet2 is reporting flapping sessions across their nationwide backbone.
> No additional details yet.
> We are evaluating the impact to determine if we need to shutdown the I2
> peering for a bit.

We'll update once we have more information but I wanted to let everyone
know in case they were noticing issues as well.

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson
Director