Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Paul Szulc <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/10 15:37:41 UTC

running visural wicket with wicket 1.5

Ok, for some of you very simple question but even with this
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Migration+to+Wicket+1.5#MigrationtoWicket1.5-HeaderContribution
can not get Visural Wicket running on Wicket 1.5.6

For Wicket 1.4 I was doing something like this

public class Application extends WebApplication {

    public Application() {
        addRenderHeadListener(JavascriptPackageResource.getHeaderContribution(new
JQueryResourceReference()));
    }

and hurray visural-with was up and running. What should I do in 1.5 to use
it without pain? :)

Paul Szulc

Re: running visural wicket with wicket 1.5

Posted by Paul Szulc <pa...@gmail.com>.
thank you!!!

no I feel kinda dumb...

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>wrote:

> app.getHeaderContributorListenerCollection().add(new IHeaderContributor() {
>  @Override public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response) {
>    response.renderJavaScriptReference(new JQueryResourceReference());
>  }
> })
>
> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Paul Szulc <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ok, for some of you very simple question but even with this
> >
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Migration+to+Wicket+1.5#MigrationtoWicket1.5-HeaderContribution
> > can not get Visural Wicket running on Wicket 1.5.6
> >
> > For Wicket 1.4 I was doing something like this
> >
> > public class Application extends WebApplication {
> >
> >    public Application() {
> >
>  addRenderHeadListener(JavascriptPackageResource.getHeaderContribution(new
> > JQueryResourceReference()));
> >    }
> >

> > and hurray visural-with was up and running. What should I do in 1.5 to
> use
> > it without pain? :)
> >

> > Paul Szulc
>

> --
> Martin Grigorov
> jWeekend
> Training, Consulting, Development
> http://jWeekend.com

Best regards,
Paul Szulc

http://www.paulszulc.com

Re: running visural wicket with wicket 1.5

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.