Posted to user@storm.apache.org by sowmiya kandasamy <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2014/01/02 11:37:59 UTC

About Storm

From: chk-sowmiya@hotmail.com
To: user-subscribe@storm.incubator.apache.org
Subject: About Storm
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 16:05:29 +0530

Hi,
 I am new to storm i have installed the storm.And also configure the sample word count topology i cant able to understand its working.I don't know about where the input of the topology is present and also where the output is present.I don't know about how to create a topology in storm.Please help me to develop our project in storm.

Thank You,
Sowmiya

Re: About Storm

Posted by padma priya chitturi <pa...@gmail.com>.