Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by silver17 <si...@hotmail.com> on 2007/12/03 23:40:36 UTC

Axis 2.x and deployment...

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there is any literature on, or if anything can answer for
me, if Axis2 supports deployment of services as separate web applications?
Meaning I don't want to aar my services and put them in one container.  What
I want to do is add web service functionality to an existing application,
and I don't want to separate off this service from the data model.

Can I put my web service within another application using Axis2?  If so,
how? I can do this using JAX-WS 2.0 quite easily but haven't found anything
on how Axis2 does it.

Re: AW: Axis 2.x and deployment...

Posted by silver17 <si...@hotmail.com>.
So in this case now i'm going to have to put 19+ files in the application
classpath now instead of the 2 i did for Axis 1.x?  That seems
counter-intuitive and cumbersome....

AW: Axis 2.x and deployment...