Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alfie Kirkpatrick <Al...@ioko.com> on 2009/11/08 13:04:12 UTC

Adding XML process-instruction to tml

Hi, I would like to add a PI for xml-stylesheet to some of my pure XML
pages, eg. in the tml...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="/aggregator/stylesheet.xsl"?>

<rdf:RDF ...

Tapestry (5.1.0.5) complains that PROCESSING_INSTRUCTION is
unrecognised.

Is there a simple workaround for this?

Thanks, Alfie.

RE: Adding XML process-instruction to tml

Posted by Alfie Kirkpatrick <Al...@ioko.com>.
Doh! I was thinking this would not be possible because the component
needs to come before the root element, but of course I can just wrap the
whole document in the new component...

Alfie.

A component could do this, by outputting the <?xml-stylesheet> tag
using markupWriter.writeRaw().

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Adding XML process-instruction to tml

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry