Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Michael McGrady <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com> on 2004/09/27 10:45:34 UTC

[Fwd: Just some comments]

Janne Mattilla wrote
 > Hi,
 >
 >it's me, remember our discussions? I have been following the
discussions in the mailing list, for example on the proper use of Wiki, and

 >- I am happy to note that I am not the only one who gets irritated by
your comments. I hope that you really consider your methods of
communication now, when you >have received similar feedback from several
people.

 >- I am happy to see that your Wiki pages are no longer in the Wiki -
that was really not the place for them. No reason why you couldn't link
to them from Wiki, >though.

 >Cheers!

Please don't email me off list, Janne.  Thank you for your insights and
your continued emphasis on spiritual matters.  I don't think I would be
allowed to say what I think here.  (I believe that should take the
optative mood, since it is a contrary to fact conditional and, since
English does not have the optative, to use the imperfect.  Don't you
think so?  Sometimes grammar just seems so much deeper than we can
imagine.  Maybe that is why I like coding, i.e. that is also a
language.)  Thanks for your input about wikis and what belongs there and
for your spiritual advice.  In the future, however, if we could keep our
discussion to Struts, that would be preferred.

Cheers,

Michael