Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Yu Wei <yu...@hotmail.com> on 2017/03/13 16:20:17 UTC

One question about src/Makefile.am

Hi guys,

In src/Makefile.am, there is two lines as below,

MESOS_CPPFLAGS += -I$(top_srcdir)/include
MESOS_CPPFLAGS += -I../include

In current code structure, it seems they references the same directory.

Is this redundant code? Or any story about this?

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux

Re: One question about src/Makefile.am

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.
> On Mar 13, 2017, at 9:20 AM, Yu Wei <yu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>

> In src/Makefile.am, there is two lines as below,
>
> MESOS_CPPFLAGS += -I$(top_srcdir)/include
> MESOS_CPPFLAGS += -I../include

This one refers to the directory you are building in, which might not be the same as $(top_srcdir).