Posted to dev@pegasus.apache.org by Yingchun Lai <la...@apache.org> on 2023/02/25 01:23:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcoming Yanzhao Tang as Pegasus PPMC member

Hi Pegasus community,

I'm happy to announce that the Pegasus PPMC has voted to add Yanzhao
Tang (GitHub ID: Smityz) as a new PPMC member and he has accepted the
invitation.

Yanzhao has been actively writing Pegasus code in the past years, and
since he became a Pegasus committer in July, 2021, Yanzhao still
continuously contributed to the Pegasus community, including:
1. Improve the throttling controller by using token bucket
2. Introduce a write limiter when backuping data to HDFS
3. Fix some server crash bugs
4. Some other minor improvements and new features

Yanzhao has contributed 83 patches for the Pegasus projects [1].
Besides the code contributions, Yanzhao is also active to improve the
community, he organized the first offline meetup of Pegasus in Sep,
2021, and helped many Pegasus newcomers.

Please join me in congratulating Yanzhao!

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus/commits?author=Smityz

Best regards,
Yingchun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcoming Yanzhao Tang as Pegasus PPMC member

Posted by Dan Wang <wa...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Yanzhao!

Yingchun Lai <la...@apache.org>于2023年2月25日 周六09:23写道: