Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vinnie Diprenda <vd...@optonline.net> on 2006/05/19 15:32:17 UTC

New to the list - how can I orient myself in the messages

Hi all,

I'm new to this group and really still working my way around Maven.

Before I start asking a lot of questions that may have already been
answered, let me start with this. Is there a place where I can search to see
if people have already asked questions related to problems I might be
experiencing? Is there a URL to the list where I can actually browse and
look for previous questions and responses?

Thanks

Vinnie DiPrenda

Re: New to the list - how can I orient myself in the messages

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for asking in advance!

Make sure you download the free "Better Builds with Maven" PDF book
from www.mergere.com as well. New users as well as experienced
Maven-ites are finding it extremely helpful since it was recently
released.

Wayne

Posted by Kees de Kooter <kd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piéroni Raphaël <ra...@gmail.com>.