Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Julien Lavigne du Cadet <j....@abc-arbitrage.com> on 2009/08/24 08:51:30 UTC

RE: Problem with the dotnet client-010

In client-010/gentool/build.xml, replace :

<classpath>
  <pathelement location="${java.basedir}/../lib/jython-2.2-rc2.jar"/>
</classpath>

With

<classpath>
  <pathelement location="${java.basedir}/../lib/jython-2.5.0.jar"/>
</classpath>

That should do the trick.

Julien

Posted by John Obaterspok <jo...@gmail.com>.
Okay, that get me further, but cname function only have two parameters and
on line 137 a call with 3 is made:

     [java]   File
"/home/john/svn/qpid/qpid/dotnet/client-010/gentool/dotnetgenutil.py", line
137, in cname
     [java]     return camel(0, cls["@name"], nd[field])
     [java]   File
"/home/john/svn/qpid/qpid/dotnet/client-010/gentool/dotnetgenutil.py", line
27, in camel
     [java]     return "".join(parts[:offset] + [p[0].upper() + p[1:] for p
in parts[offset:]])
     [java] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method java.lang.String.<init> with
signature ([III)V was not found.

/John