Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/23 04:10:48 UTC

MultiSortedDocValues randomized test failures

I'm running into test failures when using MultiSortedDocValues. What seems
to be happening is that a random docValues codec is chosen for the test
which leads to exceptions that look like this:

Throwable #1: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.lucene.codecs.lucene410.Lucene410DocValuesProducer$6 cannot be
cast to org.apache.lucene.index.MultiDocValues$MultiSortedDocValues

Is there a way that I can ensure that MultiSortedDocValues are used during
the test?

Re: MultiSortedDocValues randomized test failures

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yep, segment count is 1 for that particular test seed. I'll put in the null
check. Thanks!

Joel Bernstein
Search Engineer at Heliosearch

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.