Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Manna,Tridib" <ma...@oclc.org> on 2020/12/03 20:16:59 UTC

parsing multivalued fields in Value Source Parser

Hello All,

I am writing a custom function query that requires to parse a multivalued field. I am getting this exception : org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: can not use FieldCache on multivalued field
The function query works as expected with single-valued field.

How can I parse a multi-valued fields with FunctionQParser( or any other way)? and get the all the values for that field for further processing in my custom function ?

TIA,

Tridib Manna