Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Yee, Richard K,,DMDCWEST" <Ye...@osd.pentagon.mil> on 2004/02/05 17:58:22 UTC

RE: unable to find jakarta-poi jar file from the downloaded .tar file. pls. help me finding the right .zip/.tar file location (link).

srinivas,
Since you downloaded the source file, you need to build it. When you build
it, it will make the .jar files. If you do not want to build it, then
download the binary distribution instead.

Rgds,

Richard