Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/29 10:43:41 UTC

Felix Bundlerepository 2.0.8 release sometime soon?

Hi all,

A number of bugfixes went into the Felix Bundlerepository. I was thinking
of releasing 2.0.8 over the coming few days.
If anyone has anything that should go in beforehand, let me know!

Cheers,

David

Re: Felix Bundlerepository 2.0.8 release sometime soon?

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
I see that PK Soreide has just filed patches for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5229 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5230

I'll include those in the release...

Cheers,