Posted to m2-dev@maven.apache.org by jv...@maven.org on 2004/09/20 05:52:28 UTC

[maven2 build - SUCCESS] Sun Sep 19 23:51:16 EDT 2004

Log:
http://www.codehaus.org/~maven/m2-build-logs/m2-build-log-20045119.235116.txt

Re: [maven2 build - SUCCESS] Sun Sep 19 23:51:16 EDT 2004

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 00:45, Brett Porter wrote:
> Something seems to be swallowing this exception, so the build reports a success,
> though I don't think it was built correctly.

There was a typo in the specified reporter class which is where the cnfe
comes from. The tests ran there was just no reporters operating. Fixed
now.

This is happier:

Log:
http://www.codehaus.org/~maven/m2-build-logs/m2-build-log-20045919.235959.txt

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

Re: [maven2 build - SUCCESS] Sun Sep 19 23:51:16 EDT 2004

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.