Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Xavier Sudre <xa...@sudre.fr> on 2006/03/16 00:09:45 UTC

Bypassing spam filtering for SASL authenticated users.

Hi there!

My system runs sasl. So far my content filtering is associated to the
smtp transport in master.cf and scans everything that comes from
outside. I would like to not filter emails sent by SASL authenticated users.

Any ideas?

Xavier.

--
Xavier Sudre
Homepage: http://xavier.sudre.fr/

This Communication is ONLY for the person named above. Unless otherwise
indicated, it contains information that is confidential, privileged or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the person
named above, or responsible for delivering it to that person, be aware
that disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication is
strictly PROHIBITED.