Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org> on 2017/09/02 11:54:33 UTC

OS X build slave failing

The OSX build slave is failing on a couple of the conflict resolver
tests over ra_svn. Can someone please take the time to figure it out?
Otherwise my maintaining the build slave makes no sense ...

-- Brane

Re: OS X build slave failing

Posted by Stefan Fuhrmann <st...@apache.org>.

On 04.09.2017 12:14, Stefan Hett wrote:
> On 9/3/2017 5:03 PM, Stefan Fuhrmann wrote:
>> On 02.09.2017 13:54, Branko Čibej wrote:
>>> The OSX build slave is failing on a couple of the conflict resolver
>>> tests over ra_svn. Can someone please take the time to figure it out?
>>> Otherwise my maintaining the build slave makes no sense ...
>>
>> r1807154 should fix these.
>>
>> -- Stefan^2.
>>
> Unfortunately this doesn't seem to have resolved the bb failure [1].
>
> [1] https://ci.apache.org/builders/svn-x64-macosx-bdb/builds/2396

Yes, the two bots using mod_dav still fail,
ra_svn seems to be fixed.

-- Stefan^2.

Re: OS X build slave failing

Posted by Stefan Hett <st...@egosoft.com>.
On 9/3/2017 5:03 PM, Stefan Fuhrmann wrote:
> On 02.09.2017 13:54, Branko Čibej wrote:
>> The OSX build slave is failing on a couple of the conflict resolver
>> tests over ra_svn. Can someone please take the time to figure it out?
>> Otherwise my maintaining the build slave makes no sense ...
>
> r1807154 should fix these.
>
> -- Stefan^2.

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to have resolved the bb failure [1].

[1] https://ci.apache.org/builders/svn-x64-macosx-bdb/builds/2396

Stefan Hett

Re: OS X build slave failing

Posted by Stefan Fuhrmann <st...@apache.org>.