Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2008/10/01 08:09:04 UTC

RE: Match patterns to external sites breaking forrest site

I got a little further, though not sure which direction :)

I changed the links in the xdoc to use lm such as :-

and

The first one, the xml request, works fine, and will also
pass the 'forrest site' stage. However the 2nd one, I'm requesting
remote docs of type .odt and does not work, the link does not
convert.

Not sure if my first method or tis new one is heading the right way, I'll
plough on but hoped someone may have come across this before.