Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2022/01/05 08:14:28 UTC

Re: OFBiz releases EOL (End Of Life) announcement

Hi,

I forgot the obvious: we should make an announcement not only on user ML but also on announce@a.o

Struts is a good example: https://s.apache.org/qr8ci

They even have announcements@struts.apache.org, not sure we need that.

I'll inspire from them to create our 1st announcement for EOL of the 18.12 branch with 17.12.08. Next time we will, like Struts, announce 6 months ago
before the definitive announcement.

I have created

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 10/01/2022 à 14:55, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 11:26 AM Jacques Le Roux
> <ja...@les7arts.com> wrote:
>> Hi Jacopo,
>>
>> Would you be available soon to start the release work?
> Yes, I can work on it later today.

Great!

>> Also what about freezing a 22.01 branch?
> For the freezing of 22.01, we can proceed anytime: is there a
> volunteer to create the reales branches?

Sure I can do it

Jacques

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Jacopo,

Would you be available soon to start the release work?

Also what about freezing a 22.01 branch? I'd like to then discuss the demos restart with Infra...

TIA

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi,