Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Anderson, Jessica" <Je...@trs.state.tx.us> on 2001/04/11 19:16:58 UTC

Deployment on Sun's Reference Implementation

Has anyone deployed Struts using Sun's RI deployment tool?

Where did you place the struts-config.xml?
I am getting an error when trying to access a page via the *.do
specification, and it appears as though the server is looking for a resource
called page.do instead of accessing the config file.

Where did you place the struts.jar?
I am getting a message that class Action cannot be found.  I've tried
struts.jar in WEB-INF\lib and also in the library of the war file.

Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.
Jessica