Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Muharem Dobrnjić <mu...@mediasky.ba> on 2012/05/18 10:33:50 UTC

Contribution to Open Office development - translating to balkanese languages

Hello,

I am willing to contribute to Open Office development. I speak English
fluently in written and spoken as well as Bosnian and Croatian. Perhaps
I could also contribute to creating localized website for Bosnian
language as well as writing  (translating) support documentation.
Kind regards,

Muharem
--
/
Muharem Dobrnjić

Re: Contribution to Open Office development - translating to balkanese languages

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
Sending directly to Muharem, since he is probably not subscribed to
the mailing list.

Welcome!

In general we need translation help in two areas:  1) website (and
Dave has some good starting information there) and 2) product
localization.

Our current product translation files are here:
https://translate.apache.org/projects/OOo_34/

As you can see, Bosnian is 86% complete.  If you prefer to work using
an offline tool we can send you the .PO file.  Or, you can translate
online via Pootle.

Regards,

-Rob

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.