Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Mrs Cecilia Moore <ne...@bellsouth.net> on 2007/05/23 14:11:43 UTC

YOU WON

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England

Dear Winner,

        We are pleased to inform you that you are one of our winners in the just concluded draws of the UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY programs held on Wed 21st of May, 2007.The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of three winners in the category \"A\" with the following winning information:You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1,000,000 (One million pounds sterling).

REF No: UK/9420X2/68
BATCH No: 074/05/ZY369
SERIAL No: S/N-5368/02

To file for your claim, Contact the processing Consultant:
Contact Person: Mr.David Wellings
Telephone: +44-704-571-6445
Email: uklottery_claimsagent003@yahoo.co.uk

Do fill out the claims form to Mr.David Wellings in other to process the claims of your prize without delay.

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM
1.FULL NAMES:__________________________________
2.ADDRESS:_____________________________________________
3.SEX:_______________