Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/13 16:47:23 UTC

[Fwd: Geronimo Web site update]

Hi Bruce,
is the site.diff I am including in the zip helping at all for the site update?

I was just wondering, since it almost doubles the sz of the zip file every time I include it, if it
would be better not to include it till the final update.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 2/13/06, Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> is the site.diff I am including in the zip helping at all for the site update?
>
> I was just wondering, since it almost doubles the sz of the zip file every time I include it, if it
> would be better not to include it till the final update.

I'm working with the diffs right now, Hernan, and I've got some
questions for you. Is it possible for you to jump on to IRC?

Bruce
);'

Apache Geronimo (http://geronimo.apache.org/)

Castor (http://castor.org/)